“I just wanted to give you some tips on how to be successful with your kids.”
– The Weeknd – How to Be a Good Dad.
“If you’re going to give your kid a gift, you’re probably not going to like it.
So, if you’re not going into the situation thinking you’re giving it for free, you should.”
– Beyoncé – The Blueprint for a Successful Marriage.
“It’s important to have a plan in place and make sure you have a list of things you’re planning to do to keep your family together.
I don’t want them to feel overwhelmed or anxious about their future.
I want them feeling like they’re getting the basics down so they can get on with their lives.”
– Tom Cruise – The Intruder, The Dark Knight Rises.
“When you’re at your peak, you want to be at your highest level.
So you need to be extremely confident and you need your ego to be very high.”
– Kanye West – Yeezus, Graduation.
“I have a strict rule that I follow for my kids.
If I feel like I’m giving them a gift that I don.t really like, I don,t feel like it’s really right to give it.
I know it’s not my fault they’re not happy, but I want to feel that they’re at the best place they can be.”
– David Beckham – Beckham’s Boys, Beckham’s World.
“My advice is to just make sure your child understands the value of what they’re giving you.
You want to make sure that you’re understanding what they want and what they don’t.”
– Michael Jordan – The Jordan Story, The Decision.
“You have to be careful about what you’re getting.
When I was a kid, my parents would just buy me toys and they’d throw them in the car and say, ‘Go ahead, play with these.'”
– Usher – The Life of Usher, The One.
“Be very conscious of what you say to your children.
Don’t be an asshole.
Don,t be disrespectful.
Don.t be an idiot.”
– Chris Brown – The Brutal Life, The Blueprint.
“Just make sure everything’s being said in a respectful way.
If you say something, don’t just back it up.
If it’s just you, it’s okay.
If they say something to you, be open to hearing it.
Don’ t just be like, ‘Oh, that’s really nice.'”
– Lady Gaga – The Fame Monster, A Star Is Born.
“Don’t be like a total jerk.
It’s okay to make fun of your kids, but make sure they feel loved and appreciated.
They need to feel like they got the good stuff.”
– Usain Bolt – The Paralympic Games, The 100.
“What you should never do is try to make them feel bad about themselves.”
– Madonna – In The Shadow of a Hurricane, Rebel Heart.
“Your kid needs to know that they can take care of themselves.
I never thought I would be able to teach my kids how to walk.
I didn’t think I’d be able take care for myself.
But now I do.”
– Taylor Swift – 1989, Reputation.
“The best advice I can give my kids is just be positive and happy.
That’s what you should be doing.
You should be proud of your life.
You need to have your own little world.
Don`t be a slave to anyone else.
You’re not the center of the universe.
You have to just love yourself and want to do your best.”
– Ryan Reynolds – Deadpool, Deadpool.
“We have to make the choice of who we’re going with, and then make sure we’re living it.”
– Joss Whedon – Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
“Do the right thing and be proud that you have kids.”
– Michael Phelps – The 800 Meter Relay, Phelps’ PBAs.
“There’s something that we can all do better than our parents.
You can be a great dad, a great husband, a better parent.
You just have to do it.”